John G8BPQ is the Creator and Maintainer of the BPQ32 Software.
The BPQ32 software comes in different flavors.
To download the lastest version for Windows follow this link. (CLICK)
If you more a Linux fan you can download here te lastest version. (CLICK)
Or if you just love to play with a Rasperry you can get the newest version here. (CLICK)
The collection of items that deal with the aspects of Bpq32 and related software.
- Installing Direwolf and LinBPQ on Raspian Stretch
- Fldigi and BPQ32
- Bpq32 log options
- Linbpq application interface
- Linbpq with winmor port
- Complex BPQ32.cfg from N9LYA
- Direwolf and Linbpq with Systemd
- BPQ32.CFG example PI1BDG/PI8BDG
- Bpq32.cfg Configuration with a SCS Tracker
- SCS tracker driver for BPQ32
- Forward from Linbpq through Uronode to FBB
- Bind Linbpq to a AX25 Interface
- Installing Linbpq on the Rasperry Pi and TNC-Pi of Beaglebone Black and TNC-Black
- Howto install Linbpq on a Rapberry Pi
- Bpq32 Ardop Configuration