Maiko Langelaar, VE4KLM, the Maintainer of Jnos wrote.
The JNOS 2.0 project began in October of 2004, and is an evolution of the original JNOS 1.11f project by James P. Dugal (N5KNX) and contributors. I have taken the original JNOS 1.11f project, and rebranded it as JNOS 2.0, but with significant bug fixes, enhancements, new features, and so on.
So Jnos is still being developed, and is a complex TCP/IP packet program with lots of possibilities. Below are some items that deal with some of the possibilities.
- Write to Jnos UDP port
- Jnos aprs setup
- Weather beacon
- Jnos 2.0m run as NON-Root user
- Direwolf and Jnos
- Direwolf and Jnos (review)
- Jnos link with uronode
- Jnos rewrite
- Setup a Jnos axip link
- Setup Jnos Ampr Gateway
- Setup Jnos network interface (tun0)
- Jnos TCP access control
- Jnos axudp link to Xnet
- Examples howto forward Jnos/BPQ/Linfbb
- Start Jnos on bootup/reboot
- Compile instructions Jnos 2.0k
- Example autoexec.nos